MPA have been asked by a leading Industrial Company to source an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for book keeping, providing secretarial support and fulfilling broad office administration, including ensuring accurate and efficient records typing, filing, reception duties, and supporting the wider team in other ad hoc administrative tasks ?as and when required.
- Maintaining company accreditations and insurance
- Referring to client/supplier contracts
- Preparing customer invoices and statements
- Processing supplier invoices for payment,
- Inputting to Sage Accounts/Payroll system
- Bank reconciliations
- Minimum of 5 x G.C.S.Es (including Maths & English grade C or above)
- Be computer literate with intermediate level of Microsoft ability
- Minimum of two year's experience of using Sage Accounts for Payroll
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective problem solver
- Third-level qualification in a relevant discipline
- 3 + years in a similar role
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact email@example.com at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.