£14.20 to £28.40 Per Hour
Competitive salary, convenient hours,
MPA Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for the Belfast area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide an Occupational Therapy Service to clients in the community engaged in the Condition Management Programme (CMP) in accordance with local and national guidelines and standards of practice.
- The post-holder will be responsible for the assessment, intervention, planning and delivery of Occupational Therapy input to CMP clients.The post holder will work as an autonomous practitioner and provide an advanced heath, social and occupational assessment of clients presenting with a wide range of physical and mental health conditions.
- To identify health (both physical and psychological), social and occupational barriers to a client’s ability to return to work and use this process to develop, in agreement with the clients, functional goals and an action plan in order to assist in the self-management of the client’s health condition.
- To provide condition management advice through 1:1 case management and/or group interventions and/or onward referral to appropriate services.
- To facilitate an improvement in the client self-management of their health condition and in turn to improve their functional capacity.
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist, some of which should include working in a mental health setting or rehabilitation setting.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Tina in the Belfast office on 028 9521 1111 or forward your CV via the link.