£9.21 to £16.85 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for Nursing Auxiliaries to join our experienced team in the Coleraine area. This position will be based in a hospital environment with an immediate start and flexible working hours available. The pay rate is £8.66 - £16.28 depending on shift. The role will involve working closely with nurses to provide a high standard of care to patients.
- Providing a high standard of personal care to patients
- Providing assistant at meal times as well as recording food and fluid intake
- Promoting independence where possible
- Providing support with mobility
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
- 6 months’ experience in a similar role
- NISCC Registered
- Willingness to attend training courses
- Willingness to complete Access NI checks
- Health and Social Care Qualification
- Pay £9.21-£16.85 per hour depending on shift
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible work patterns to suit you!
- Full time and part time hours available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.