Customer Services, Hospitality
£7.83 Per Hour
Online training, pension & holiday pay.
MPA are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust and we are recruiting a Night Porter for the beautiful 28x bed Causeway Hotel located in the heart of the world-renowned Causeway Coastal Route.
- Being responsible for welfare and comfort of residents.
- Bar tending, cash handling & till operation.
- Set up of breakfast table and preparation for the following days events.
- Carry out all work promptly, efficiently, trouble free and courteously to maximise guest satisfaction.
- Perform security duties to ensure the residents and building’s safety.
- Housekeeping duties including hoovering and polishing.
- All work will be in line with the hotel’s guidelines and service concepts.
- Adhere to all health & safety regulations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns and be reliable.
- Previous experience working as a cleaner / domestic is desirable.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Holiday Pay.
Working times are from 11.30pm to 7.30am.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your current CV.