£27,772 to £36,280 Per Annum
MPA are currently recruiting for Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join our experienced team in the Coleraine area. The role is to provide ongoing assessment and support. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective service to referred clients in line with available evidence, national guidelines and professional standards.
- To undertake the appropriate advanced assessment of patients to formulate individualised management and treatment plans in agreement with patients/carers.
- To provide guidance and advice on non-routine cases and act as a resource to physiotherapy colleagues and other professionals
- To communicate effectively and provide advice, teaching and instruction to patients, carers and other professionals, including education of staff, to promote understanding of individual conditions, the aims of physiotherapy management and to ensure a consistent approach to the care of each patient.
- To provide a high level of clinical expertise in patient treatment, organising this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and time management.
- To be responsible for ensuring the effective selection of all treatment resources available in the department/domiciliary setting.
- 2 year’s post registration experience to include 12 months physiotherapy experience in musculoskeletal outpatients.
- BSC/MCSP in Physiotherapy.
- Registered with Health Professions Council.
Hold a current driving licence which is valid.
- Weekly pay
- Starting at £14.24 per hour
- Holiday fund
- If you feel this is something that would interest you, please call 028 7035 7035 to discuss it further or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org