MSK - 102
£14.20 to £17.22 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance
MPA are currently recruiting for Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join our experienced team in the Coleraine and Ballymoney areas. The post holder will be an integral member of the Musculo-Skeletal team offering physiotherapy treatment in the Physiotherapy Department. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective service to referred clients in line with available evidence, national guidelines and professional standards.
- To undertake the appropriate advanced assessment of patients to formulate individualised management and treatment plans in agreement with patients/carers.
- To use a wide range of highly specialised treatment skills based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice to formulate agreed treatment plans and goals.
- To communicate effectively and provide advice, teaching and instruction to patients, carers and other professionals, including education of staff, to promote understanding of individual conditions, the aims of physiotherapy management and to ensure a consistent approach to the care of each patient.
- To liaise with other health care professionals.
- To assess equipment needs, in conjunction with the Manager of Physiotherapy Services, and take responsibility for the care, maintenance and safe use of equipment by self and others.
- 2 year’s post registration experience to include 12 months’ physiotherapy experience in musculoskeletal outpatients.
- BSC/MCSP in Physiotherapy
- Registerion with Health Professions Council
- Hold a current driving licence which is valid and have access to a car on appointment (will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to an appropriate form of transport)
- Pay £14.20 - £17.22 per hour (depending on shift worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Full time and Part Time positions available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.