£7.83 to £8.46 Per Annum
MPA are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, currently recruiting a Membership recruiter for the North Coast portfolio.
The National Trust is a busy organisation that has a lot going on at all times - you can guarantee that no day is the same so you’ll have to love variety. Working within the appropriate National Trust procedures, in a discrete and confidential manner you will support the effective operation of the Booking Office and enable it to meet its objectives.
You will be responsible for welcoming visitors and actively promoting membership of the National Trust. You will have membership targets. You will provide a courteous, informative and tailored service to members of the public and the National Trust and its work. Full of knowledge about the Trust, you will provide information and key messages to our visitors. As an enthusiastic and friendly face of the Trust you will engage appropriately with National Trust members to make them feel valued and increasingly supportive of the National Trust. You may also sell parking tickets and be responsible for keeping car park(s) and environs in good order.
- Proven experience of face to face sales and working to measurable targets.
- Customer service experience dealing with the public in face to face situations in sales or other relevant environment.
- Good team worker.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Results focused and proven self-motivator.
- Able to work with varying pressures.
- Numerate with experience of basic record keeping and cash handling.
- Good people skills, enabling good working relationships with those in your team and across the property.
- Empathy with aims of the National Trust, with genuine interest and knowledge of the work of the Trust.
- Ability to work alongside volunteers.
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer care.
- Flexible customer focused approach.
- Attention to detail and good presentation.
- Well organised.
- Able to follow work routines with minimal supervision.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Holiday Pay.
- Industry competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and upload your CV