Construction & Engineering
As part of the role you will be expected to perform the duties responsible for either large mechanical contracts or smaller contracts in accordance with the companies’ goals and values. The successful candidate will have a reputation for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and be commercially aware. The personal values of the successful candidate will have to match the company with a focus on integrity, innovation, care and attention to detail.
Main duties are but no limited to:
· Managing, monitoring and successfully delivering integrated M&E works for customers.
· You will be responsible for ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest standard
· Maintaining a good working relationship with out clients and ensure that all works are installed as planned and programmed
Essential criteria for the role are:
· Time served or degree-based qualification
· At least two years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record.
· Excellent time management skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Awareness of the costs and trends in the market place
· Good knowledge of the safety, health, environment and quality systems.
· Excellent leadership
· Good it skills.
Desirable criteria for the role:
· A HNC/HND in mechanical/ building services engineering.
· A basic understanding of electrical systems