Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment are working alongside an innovative construction firm to source a Master Schedule Co-ordinator. You will organise the high-level, milestone driven end-to-end programme, whilst liaising with key stakeholders in the company. You will provide business insights into capacity and demand, as well as schedule adherence.
You will report the commercial manager and be responsible for coordinating the timeline across business functions and clients, through project management and best practice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating the master schedule across committed sales, design, production, third parties, procurement, storage, transport, installation and clients.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and governance of the embodiment process e.g. from sale of a concept through to installation of finished, certified installation
- Supplying sales with possible capacity windows in conjunction with senior management
- Identifying possible schedule slip and providing advanced warning to the relevant departments e.g. sales due to possible client date movement
- Running what if scenarios and long-range forecasts depending on business needs to effectively manage pipeline including estimating and sales
- Reviewing capacity and demand for key resources, levelling and optimising as far as possible in conjunction with departmental management and escalating constraints as required
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders for updates and cascading of changes on daily and weekly basis
- Providing stakeholder specific view based on a single plan
- Setting and reviewing weekly baselines and providing summary narrative on movements
- Problem solving scheduling issues and reviewing with management or senior management for approval as required
- Driving look ahead adherence and ready to go processes on weekly basis
- Providing relevant KPIs to the Directors on plan and departmental performance
- Updating schedule changes across management systems e.g. MRP dates
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in project management or construction delivery with a track record for on time, on budget delivery. Experience in a construction or manufacturing environment would also be desirable.
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence