£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a well-established, family run, Construction and Property firm based in Derry City, operating throughout the UK and Ireland. As business continues to grow, our client wishes to expand their Marketing function by recruiting an Assistant to manage Marketing, PR and social media activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of all social media channels, primarily drafting and scheduling of posts relevant to real time activity.
- Liaison between all other sites and third party marketing/ PR companies to maintain a unified marketing strategy.
- Upkeep of Company website & PropertyPal activity.
- Administrational Management of all bookings made relating to holiday/ wedding/ rental accommodation, across all booking websites (booking.com AirBnB.com etc.)
- Co-ordination of design and printing of all physical marketing material for all endeavours.
- Wedding venue marketing/ holiday accommodation marketing.
- Ad-Hoc marketing/ admin activities as needed.
- Advanced IT skills
- Experience of Social Media marketing and Booking websites
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask (especially urgent requests) and work well under pressure.
- Sophisticated communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong customer focus.
This is a full time, permanent position that would suit someone who has worked in an Admin or Marketing role within Construction, Property, Accommodation or Hotels, Weddings and Corporate events.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 860070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.