Construction & Engineering, Industrial
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Pension, holiday pay, excellent salary
MPA are working with their public service client to recruit for a Maintenance Technician, the role is Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, may require some weekend hours.
- Time served Motor Vehicle Technician with NVQ Part 3 Vehicle maintenance and Repair level or equivalent AND at least 3 years experience in the maintenance and repair of light commercial vehicles
- Full unrestricted driving licence (max of 3 penalty points will be considered), to include Category C1 and D1
- Working knowledge of vehicle electrics and electrical system.
- Must be available to work throughout Northern Ireland, if required
- Participate on “On-Call” rota
- To analyse and diagnose faults in ambulance vehicles and equipment and to repair said faults according to set protocols and industry standards.
- To plan workload and record work undertaken on work sheets and time logs.
- Ensure all work/repairs are completed following correct protocols and policies.
- To support new staff when appointed.
- Update maintenance information on a daily basis using appropriate recording mechanisms.
- Ensure correct use of all relevant tools and equipment, bearing in mind health and safety at all times.
- In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, undertake those duties that ensure the effective and efficient day-to-day operation within the Maintenance Workshop.
- Liaise with outside contractors in relation to additional work on vehicles.
If you are interested in the above role please send your cv to the link or call 028 8224 2595 for more information.