IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a leading Creative Design company in the North Coast to source a Magento 2 Developer. Our client works with businesses of all sizes to realise and strengthen brand identities. From Graphic Design to Web Design, Digital Marketing, Content Creation and Mobile App development.
Due to company growth and several exciting new projects, our client is looking for a confident and self-driven developer to join their team to help build bespoke new projects for a variety of exciting clients. As well as this you will assist the team with a variety of tasks in the design and development process of new sites and applications.
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of current UI and UX principles
- Experience in designing websites would be an advantage
- Boat Driving experience is always a bonus
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.