MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading international Wind Turbine Supplier to source two LPS trained Technicians for a short-term contract in Sweden.
As a Siemens trained LPS technician you will be representing one of the best-known Wind Energy groups.
For this role you will be expected to have:
- LPS Training
- Electrical Zero Energy Training
- General Electrical Awareness eLearning course
- General Technical Safety Awareness eLearning
- Advanced rescue training
- TSWA Start/Stop turbine G2 WTC3
- Generic Crane User training/Crane and Chain Hoist User Training
- Rope Access Training / Siemens rope access audit
- Rope Access Training / Irata L1 – L3
- Swedish Medical – including Swedish Mast and Pole
The job will start at the start of August and will last approximately two months
For more information on this role please get in touch with Eoghain on 07803 766464 or send a CV through to [email protected]