Low Code Solution Architect (Manager)
6 month contract
MPA has been retained by a leading global digital solutions company who work in both the public and private sector. For over 30+ years our client has been providing software solutions to the commercial, healthcare and public sectors. There is a strong possibility you have used our client’s software at some point in your life. They are now looking for a Low Code Solution Architect (Manager) to join their team in Toronto.
As a Low Code Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for leading multi-skilled delivery teams to design and deliver high Low Code solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide.
You’ll work with customer architects to agree functional and non-functional designs, advising customers and managers on the estimated effort, technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs.
You’ll manage, coach and develop a small number of staff, with a focus on managing employee performance and assisting in their career development. You’ll also provide direction and leadership for your team as you solve challenging problems together.
As a technical leader, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you. You’ll do this whilst advising about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
· Has successfully delivered Low Code designs and architectures.
· Understands whole solution architecture concepts and can communicate and negotiate these with customer architects.
· Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the application design.
· Demonstratable experience of technical ownership for intelligent automation projects, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation
· Able to simply and clearly communicate solution design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
· Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery.
· Expertise in Low Code concepts and products, including at least one of:
o Microsoft Power Platform
o Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Has experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
· A demonstrated ability in managing, coaching and developing junior members of your team and wider community.
· Proven experience being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team programme.
· Knowledge of UiPath or other automation technologies.
· Has pro-actively developed business across an account with sales and account managers.
· Able to prioritise their time across multiple major projects.
· Actively shares their thoughts and views on technology.
· Experience in managing others, setting objectives, giving feedback and leading performance reviews.
· Active participant in technology communities.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com