Legal & Compliance
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by an Ireland-wide legal practice to source a Legal Secretary to join their team in Derry-Londonderry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm.
Duties for this role include, typing up legal documents and preparing court documents. You will also be expected to handle telephone and emails on behalf of the solicitor. Other expectations include:
- Provide a full secretarial function to solicitors
- Audio Typing and Digital Dictation
- Assisting with other departments as and when required
- Any other ad hoc administration duties (filing, photocopying etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a law firm
- Audio/copy typing
- Litigation experience essential
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the phone
- 4 GCSE’s or equivalent Grace C or above to include Maths and English
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.