LA LM 1208
Legal & Compliance
Under the supervision of lawyers, the successful candidate may be required to:
- Perform legal research and writing, including relevant US and foreign laws and regulations,
- Draft and negotiate provisions of contracts and documentation,
- Maintain corporate record books, draft resolutions, coordinate state annual report filings, and conduct other corporate and partnership housekeeping.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- A degree with a professional legal qualification desirable.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a paralegal or similar experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (a writing sample may be requested.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Desire and ability to pursue continuous learning.
- Willingness to ask questions and to seek information as needed to complete projects and tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work independently and to work on several projects simultaneously.