HR & Recruitment, IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the North West to source a Learning Associate to join their team. They offer exciting opportunities for personal and professional development with a rewarding career path. Working across various learning interventions and supporting company L&D initiatives our client is seeking a highly proactive and motivated candidate to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager of Learning & Talent Development, responsibilities will include:
- Administration & coordination of company L&D initiatives & projects
- Coordinating learning events across business units, including associated administration
- Coordination, delivery and continuous evaluation of our clients new hire onboarding experience
- Administrative support for internship programmes, placements, education assistance, professional certification policies and procedures.
- Managing company L&D expense system, respective policies and administration.
- Supporting our clients digital learning paths on company learning management system and platforms.
- Evaluation of learning application and ROI analysis
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders
To be successful in the role, you will have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy Training Coordinator/ L&D administrative role.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to deal with multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Be a quick learner, seeking new challenges.
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment for outstanding customer service.
- Be proactive and work independently when required.
- High professional standards; strong customer service mentality and positive “can do” attitude.
- Certificate in Training practice or equivalent is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong desire to develop their career within a Learning & talent development environment.
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence