MPA Recruitment are hiring on behalf of their large international renewable energy clent for a O&M Lead PV Technician
This position will be the first of its kind for this client in Ireland with a massive chance of progression. An exciting and challenging role that will provide you with a chance of working within the Solar sector in Ireland.
In this role you will:
- Lead the Site Technicians by actively working together with them and providing technicial guidance and day-to-day coaching and training.
- You willl understand the company's detailed obligations in respect of the Lead Technicians assigned sites, whilst monitoring, ensuring and reporting on compliance on these obligations.
- You will be aware of HSE issues, report on site issues to Area Manager and HSE Manager and put in place any neccssary measures to improve HSE.
You will need:
- 3 years experience on mounted solar farms.
- C&G 2330 Level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th Edition.
- HV Qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
It is desirable that you:
- Are qualified or trained in PV inverter technologies
- Communications or networking qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH
For more information and how to apply please contact Eoghain +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send a CV to [email protected]