Lead Low Code Engineer (Consultant)
6 month contract
MPA has been retained by a leading global digital solutions company who work in both the public and private sector. For over 30+ years our client has been providing software solutions to the commercial, healthcare and public sectors. There is a strong possibility you have used our client’s software at some point in your life. They are now looking for a Lead Low Code Engineer (Consultant) to join their team in Toronto.
As a Lead Low Code Engineer (Consultant) you’ll be responsible for leading teams and developing high quality Low Code solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. It’s a fast-paced environment so it’s important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions.
You’ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow. You’ll manage, coach and develop a small number of staff, with a focus on managing employee performance and assisting in their career development.
You’ll also provide direction and leadership for your team as you solve challenging problems together. As the technical leader in the team, you will also interact with customers, share knowledge and mentor those around you.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
· Expertise in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications including Low Code solutions
· Technical leadership of teams building and testing modern, scalable, secure, performant applications in line with software development principles, practices and patterns e.g. XP, TDD
· Experience of technical ownership for a Low Code project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation
· Experience of balancing technical decisions with user needs and commercial constraints
· Expertise in Low Code software design and development across all layers of a solution
· A demonstrated ability in managing, coaching and developing junior members of your team and wider community.
· Experience with the latest Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques
· Expertise in Low Code concepts and products, including at least one of:
o Microsoft Power Platform
o Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Knowledge of public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
· Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
· Knowledge of UiPath or other automation technologies.
· Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications
· Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and with wider non-technical audiences
· Experience of multiple programming languages and data storage technologies
· Ability to identify areas of improvement, and actively seek out opportunities within project to progress skills
· Actively shares product and product configuration knowledge with peers.
· Delivery of product training, knowledge sharing or demonstration.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com