£8.66 to £17 Per Hour
Holiday pay, flexible working hours, lovely facility, pension
MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant in the Enniskillen area. The role is Monday - Sunday between the hours of 8.30am - 7pm. Salary ranging from £8.66 p/h- £17.00. The facility has easy access to public transport.
All food is cooked fresh on site. The Cook is required to prepare, cook and present food, in accordance with the regulations laid down under the Health & Safety and hygiene policies.
·Provide nutritious meals for all patients, any staff or visitors by previous arrangement.
· Assist in food preparation.
· Comply with all food safety rules.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
· General housekeeping of the kitchen.
· Be fully aware of all policies and procedures in the home.
· Attend training as required.
· Ensuring correct handling and dilution of cleaning materials to COSHH standards.
· Experience in a similar role / catering environment.
· All applicants must be reliable and have strong communication skills.
· Awareness of Safeguarding procedures and protocols is an advantage.
· Health & Safety knowledge is good to have, but full and ongoing training and guidance will be provided.
MPA Recruitment are proud partners with some of the leading employers in Northern Ireland including IT, Energy, Construction & Engineering, Accountancy and Healthcare. We also enjoy relationships with our clients in placing candidates throughout Europe, the US and the Middle East.
If you require any more information on this role please feel free to contact Sorcha (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Charmaine (email@example.com) on 028 8224 2595