Junior Project Co-ordinator
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading innovative software election firm who works closely with governments and private sector organisations to recruit a Junior Project Co-ordinator to join their team in L/Derry.
You will provide responsible administrative support within the company working across all functions, assisting the team to ensure that all activities and milestones are logically linked, monitored and controlled. You will be expected to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities. Ultimately you will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their office. You must be very enthusiastic, well organised and confident and possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
MAIN TASKS & DUTIES
• Provide administrative support across the organization, to assist the team to meet deadlines
• Organise and schedule appointments and plan meeting
• Provide clear and concise reporting to control and monitor costs
• Manage incoming calls, support issues and ensure customer requirements are followed up and delivered
• Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters etc
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Book travel arrangements
• Provide general support to visitors and act as the main point of contact for clients
• Participate in all aspects of the project life cycle as and when required
JOB REQUIREMENTS - (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
• A solid educational background desirably educated to Degree level, but this is not essential
• 2+ years admin experience is desirable by not essential
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications is essential, with experience of Microsoft Project a distinct advantage
• Knowledgeable in digital technology
• This position may ultimately require travel to customer and non-customer sites throughout Ireland and the UK. You must also be prepared to travel outside of the UK on request
You will receive a competitive salary and full benefits package reflective of your experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in career progression, who is willing to take on any task asked of them in the knowledge that this may ultimately lead to greater things.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 7136 0070 or apply below.