IT & Digital
You will need to have a passion for new technologies, understand responsive web development, be capable to prototype rapidly, and bring concepts to life. The successful candidate will have a 3 to 5 years direct experience in a web and/or distributed development environment and must be educated to degree level.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Have strong knowledge of user interface and functional design for web and mobile.
- Knowledge of Responsive and Material design; API based development; Experience of UI Component and Single Page Application development.Knowledge of: browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques; OWASP secure coding practices; Web Accessibility Standards; Use of Web Analytics and SEO principles; Use of testing frameworks, such as Karma, Jasmine and Protractor.
- Experience in using tools such as WebPack, Grunt and browser tools like Chrome Dev tools.Knowledge of source code versioning tools like GIT.
- Proven ability to design innovative solutions, and deliver quality software to strict standards and schedules through own efforts and collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight schedules.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The chosen candidate will work as part of a talented team of Digital Specialists. You will have knowledge of Content Management Systems such as IBM WCM. You will be confident with database design, SQL and stored procedures. This person will be responsible for supporting our client’s suite of cutting-edge web, mobile and distributed applications. You must be able to collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, alongside other teams and members. You will be working in a rapid paced environment and will need the ability to manage your time, working on multiple projects. You must take pride in your code, ensuring it is of high standards. You will use your skillset to present solutions to complex problems, participating in the architecture, system designs and development of microservice applications
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.