FULL TIME, PERMANENT
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
I am currently sourcing a number of JAVA Developers from mid-level to senior level for a new, Derry based client. This company provides specialist data management and data mining products and services to clients operating in the Finance sector and continued success in their field has lead to the expansion of the company from Belfast to Derry City.
I am very keen to speak to ambitious, talented, high performing and self-motivated professionals with specialist experience in JAVA Development.
You will primarily be working within the back-end development team but will gain exposure to the full software stack. You will use modern development tools and concepts to deliver high quality, best practice software solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build bespoke software solutions for Clients using Java/Spring
- Deliver high quality, best practice software solutions
- Produce, clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Adhere to architectural structure of Clients
- Contribute to peer reviews of designs, code, and test specifications
- Work as part of a dynamic team
- Liaise with Clients
- Perform the job in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Java Development
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Java 11 / Spring / Spring Boot
- Hibernate / JPA / SQL
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL / Oracle)
- RESTful API development
- Testing (TDD/ Junit / Mockito / REST Assured)
- Scrum / Kanban
- Experience working in Capital Markets or Investment Banking
This role offers a competitive Salary and Remuneration package which will depend on the level of experience you have to offer.
Our client offers a hybrid working style where you will work part time from their Derry City office and part time from home.
Please contact Marc Doorish ON 02871 360070 for more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.