IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading IT Support Firm in the North West of Ireland to source an IT Systems Technician to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continually growing business, with a company who pride themselves in their knowledge and customer service.
The required candidate will have experience in the following areas.
- Server Configuration & Management: Both On premises and Cloud
- Competent in the configuration and management of network firewall appliances
- Wired and wireless network Configurations
- Desktop Installation & Configuration
- Troubleshoot and repair of all above
- Active Directory - Windows Server OS - Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
- Supporting windows-based client environments (virtualised and cloud based)
- Knowledge of server/client security systems (desktop and server)
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery provisions.
- Microsoft Office Software (365)
- Exposure to system monitoring and Helpdesk software
The required candidate must all possess the following:
- 3rd Level Computing Qualification
- Must have previous experience in similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to Project manage
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a valid full driving Licence
- Be willing to travel with work throughout Ireland and the U.K
- Out of hours working will be required at times as we are a customer support-based company.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence