MPA is currently recruiting an iOS Engineer Level III for our client, a leading hypergrowth HealthTech company in Toronto to join their team. Our client is a VC backed startup, that delivers the leading mobile wound care management technology in the world. While most apps are for entertainment or first-world problems, their mobile apps help people heal faster.
In this role you’ll work with a dynamic team of professionals who are all driven towards a common purpose: to change the world of technology and its impact on healthcare. At this company, they stay on the front end of change making this role critical to the design and performance of their technologies.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager, iOS.
- Help design and deliver core features and the architecture of their iOS app
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to define core features, and manage tech debt
- Work closely with the backend teams whenever needed to help design APIs and cross component features
- Write unit and integration tests for the application
- Help set the foundation for integrating BLE hardware into their core application
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions and mentor junior developers
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, and monitoring application performance
- 5+ years of iOS development experience and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals
- Experience working with Restful APIs and writing networking level code
- Experience with CoreData
- Deep understanding of architecture patterns and the tradeoffs between them
- Experience writing well-tested code (XCTest)
- Can work in a dynamic environment - not fazed by multi-tasking, managing shifting priorities, or following through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with CoreBluetooth, and working with BLE devices is an asset
Technologies we use:
- Key language: Swift/Objective-C
- Dependency Frameworks: Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager
- iOS Frameworks: CoreData, Combine, UIKit, RxSwift
- Code Management: Gitlab CI/CD
- Build System: Bitrise
You will receive a competitive salary reflective of your experience along with employee stock options and unlimited paid time off.
If of interest please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org