Construction & Engineering, Industrial, Retail, Sales
£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
MPA are working with a local building supplies merchant to recruit an Internal Sales Estimator for their Coleraine store. You will be responsible for the accurate and prompt completion of quotations and orders – pro-active and reactive contact to promote the range of products and services to new and existing customers to achieve sales and margin targets. Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am-4pm and two Saturday's per month 8am - 12pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership for developing a positive working relationship with your external Sales Representative(s).
• Have a collaborative approach with all internal departments – ensuring effective communication and operational excellence.
• Live our sales function purpose with each customer interaction.
• Price customer enquiries and return same within required time – Protecting Margin %.
• Follow up quotations to a conclusion and properly record outcome – WON/LOST and reasons.
• Achieve the specified order quotation to completion rate at the best possible margin.
• Customer Management - Pro-actively target specific customer’s / customer groups with relevant compelling reasons / promotional offers.
• Provide advice and assistance to customers – using our industry knowledge and product expertise – to help add-on sales and improve up-selling opportunities.
• Gather Information as necessary, to produce accurate sales statistics.
• Achieve monthly sales and profit targets as set by the Internal Sales Manager.
• Regularly gather and distribute market information to group buying departments.
• Co-operate in regular company stock stakes.
• Attend training seminars as required to become expert in products and sales techniques.
• Act all times with courtesy and goodwill towards customers to promote the best image of the company.
• Work overtime to carry out other duties from time to time at the request of the company. This includes a flexible approach to start and finish times.
• Carry out any other duties within the Branch as requested from time to time by the company in relation to cover for holidays/absenteeism.
For more information please contact Danielle @ MPA Coleraine on 028 7035 7035 or send your CV for consideration.