IRC LM 1505
HR & Recruitment
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, Pension
MPA Recruitment are seeking an Internal Resourcing Coordinator for their industrial based client based in Campsie Industrial Estate.
Your role will involve assisting with vacancy advertising, application processing, applicant management, candidate communications and managers support with resourcing queries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating vacancies online (i.e. write and post vacancies, manage and update posts, close expired vacancies etc.)
- Advising managers on advertising media and selection options
- Communicating actions and updates to managers
- Responding to manager and candidate queries via telephone and e-mail
- Performing initial screening to filter out the best suitable candidates and process their applications
- Assist with project resourcing, including collating team availability information
- Other administrative tasks/duties as requested by line manager
- Confident Recruiter with proven interpersonal and communication skills, which can be demonstrated at all levels of the business
- Proven capability of managing workload in a high-paced environment
- Effective networking skills and direct sourcing strategies
- Strong IT skills
- A high level of numeracy and commercial awareness is essential
- A good knowledge of compensation and benefit practices.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org