IT & Digital
£16.04 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Information Officer Team Leader to join our team in the Ballymoney area. The successful candidate will play a key role within our Client’s Information & Records Department. The role will have an immediate start available and a pay rate of £16.04 per hour.
- To ensure the provision of an effective information service by:
-coordinating and managing requests for information;
-providing advice on the availability, appropriateness and accessibility of information;
-developing processes to support new information requirements.
- To coordinate the production and delivery of reports required for operational/performance management of the service area and ensure statutory reporting is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- To continually review data collation and reporting methods within the Information and Records and Operational Departments in order to maximise efficiency.
- To review the effectiveness and efficiency of information processes and tools on a sector-wide basis and initiate, negotiate and implement changes as appropriate.
- To develop the skills of information staff and others by providing support and training on information analysis tools and techniques.
- To ensure the quality of information held in information systems is maintained by:-
-undertaking regular data audits;
-providing advice on standards, guidance and data definitions;
-ensuring that effective and efficient procedures are in place for the capture of information;
-providing education and advice to staff on the use of information;
-promoting ownership of data.
- Degree in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
- 2 years’ experience in Information/ Information Management1
- HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
- 3 years experience in Information /Information Management1
- 5 years experience in Information/ Information Management1
In addition to the above candidates must also have:
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language (Grade A-C) or recognised equivalent qualification.
- 2 years staff management experience
- 2 years practical experience in a working environment of the Microsoft Office suite of Programmes (or similar equivalent) such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- 37.5 hours per week; Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Pay Rate: £16.04 per hour
- Holiday Fund
- Weekly Pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.