Job Title: ICT Helpdesk Administrator
The post holder will work as part of a team assisting in the support and delivery of ICT Services within the role.
The post holder will be required to:
- Provide Desktop Support where they will assist in the provision of ICT Technical Support and Advice to clients Staff.
- Provide ICT Telecommunications Support where they will assist in the support and delivery of telecommunications Systems and Services.
- Provide administrative support to the ICT Department
- Maintain mobile voice and data communications device records
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £11.20 PH
Work across all the relevant systems as directed by the ICT Strategy
Management of the ICT Helpdesk. This will include the monitoring of assigned incidents and work requests, ensuring that relevant protocols and procedures are adhered to and any incidents and work requests assigned to ICT Technicians and / or third parties are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
Provide administrative support to the ICT Department including preparation of files for meetings, sorting mail, maintain staff annual leave records, process phone calls.
Manage diary / electronic schedule including arranging appointments and meetings.
Fulfil the administration role for contract management of mobile voice and data communications contract
- Set up and maintain database files
- Verify existing records with managers
- Identify redundant records
- Establish document control procedures
- Control the issue of all devices
- Assist with the preparation of a fleet map for mobile devices.
HND or recognised equivalent qualification and worked for at least 1 year in an ICT service orientated environment / organisation.
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above, including Math’s and English Language or equivalent educational qualifications plus a minimum of two years’ experience working in an ICT service orientated environment / organisation.
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a pressurised work environment.
A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel or equivalent.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.