MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Hydraulic Fitter to work in a world known company.
The Company is passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector.
About the Role
· Use of power and manual tooling to assemble machines
· Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
· Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
· Adhering to strict quality targets
· Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
· To maintain compliance to all Health and Safety Regulations
What’s in it for you
Excellent total compensation package to include competitive hourly rate, free health care for you and your dependents, contributory pension scheme, life assurance cover.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Opportunity to increase your earnings through our overtime scheme @ 1.5 times hourly rate.
Earn extra cash via our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Perks @ work – offering you a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities.
Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training.
Please get in touch with Shaunagh in the Omagh office to hear more on 02882242595