HR & Recruitment
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by an award-winning software company in Derry-Londonderry to source an experienced Human Resource Officer. This role is suited to someone who is confident, wants to gain experience working as a key part of a Human Resources team, who are dedicated to supporting the strategic needs of the business, in terms of people and processes.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- All recruitment and selection duties to include advertising jobs, responding to enquiries, short-listing, co-ordinating the selection process in conjunction with divisional managers and drawing up job offers.
- Administration of all HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, updating personnel files and payroll administration.
- Management of the induction process to ensure all new starts are integrated successfully into the company.
- Management of the HR system including the maintenance of all fair employment monitoring information and accurate completion of annual returns.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on employment legislation and employee relations matters as and when required.
- Maintenance of the time and attendance system, absence management and holiday management company wide.
Skills and education
- You will need a minimum of 1 year human resources experience.
- Third level HR qualification and or CIPD qualification.
- A comprehensive understanding of HR legislation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Excellent organisational and IT skills.
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
- Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of strategies.
- Assertive confident individual with a sense of humour.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.