HR LM 1106
HR & Recruitment
Our client is a large industry leading multinational organisation. They are seeking an experienced HR Officer to join their team at their site in Derry.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide a professional HR advisory service to managers on all employee/employment and recruitment related matters.
- To advise managers on all aspects of employee relations, both informal & formal levels, ensuring consistent approach across all functions
- To act as panel member/advisor within disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Produce all related paper work in relation to disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Take lead role in coordination of investigatory meetings leading from employee complaints (i.e. Bullying & Harassment)
- Drive & lead other employee relation activities
- Train managers/employees on implementation of HR related policies through workshops as and when required
- Ensure data entry to HR system is accurate and information is updated in a timely manner
- Implement & coordinate new/existing employee benefits
- To assist the management team in achieving operational excellence across all sites by ensuring that the people plan is integrated with the overall business plan.
- Produce offer letters, employment contracts and manage the new joiners and leavers processes, including administrative work associated with HR databases.
- To identify to the HR Manager, areas for improvement within the HR function to include recruitment, payroll, employee relations and other policy and processes and contribute to the formulation and effective implementation of revised policies and procedures in line with changing legislation and/or business requirements
- To participate as a member of the HR Team, sharing good practice and knowledge, resolving common issues and ensuring consistency.
- Contribute to the review of employment offer documentation
- Undertake developmental activities across the HR function as dictated by business needs.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required.
It is essential that you have at least 3-4 years expeirence working in an HR department. You will also hold CIPD Level 5.
To apply forward your CV to the email address provided.