HR LM 1403
HR & Recruitment
MPA Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a sucessful manufacturing company based in Limavady.
Due to exceptional growth the organisation is now seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager on a permanent part-time basis.
You will have responsibility for the Human Resources function to support the operational success and strategic development of the company by driving improvements, impacting standards and supporting line managers through provision of consistently professional human resource management.
- Learning & Development
- Employee relations and compliance
- Talent management
- Project management
Skills and experience required:
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- A minimum of 5 years’ HR management experience at a management level.
- A strong working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in UK
- Have worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to an organisation, identifying HR needs and solutions, as required.
- Have experience of managing people and evidence of successfully leading an organisational change programme.
- Have a proven track record of developing people within a business.
- Evidence of ensuring governance arrangements are in place and are implemented and monitored
- Experience of working within a diverse working environment.
For further information and to apply contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or [email protected]