HR LM 1104
HR & Recruitment
Our client, based in Ardmore is an established company who supply wholesale goods throughout Ireland.
They currently have an opening for a Human Resources Administrator on a part-time basis (20-25 hours per week).
The role is a mixture of HR and general administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting managers with recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new employees
- Drafting offer letters & employment contracts as advised
- Processing payroll queries and dealing with queries
- Handling HR documentation including offer letters, contracts, appraisal documents
- Developing company HR policies and briefing staff e.g. new starter and exit policies
- Handle employee queries, escalating these to relevant senior staff
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years' experience in an HR role
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Well organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to build relationships with team members
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or via email email@example.com