HR & Recruitment
MPA Recruitment Ltd are seeking an experienced HR Administrator for our client based just outside the Eglinton area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop their HR experience in an established, medium sized distribution company.
The main purpose of this role is to proactively administer all HR related activities across the business, providing an effective and efficient service to colleagues.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Maintenance of accurate records; starters and leavers; employee amendments; benefit information
- Administration - Production of Contract Offer Letters; Leavers Letters; Amendment Letters; Pension information
- Assist with payroll
- Customer Services - Telephone and face to face communication - regular contact with internal "customers" throughout the organisation.
- Have proven Administrative skills and experience, ideally within a similar role
- Payroll experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word - letters, mail merge, tables and reports- is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high volume processing
You will be able to work well in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply, forward your CV to [email protected]