£30,000 Per Annum
Hotel Operations Manager 30K+
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust and we are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for the beautiful Causeway Hotel located on the Causeway Coast, the Lonely Planet’s number 1 Top Regions to visit in 2018!
As the Operations Manager you will manage and oversee the day to day running of this unique 28x bed hotel, which also operates a busy bar and restaurant. The hotel is one of the most visited attractions in Northern Ireland so you will be dealing with a high volume of visitors.
Responsibilities will include administrative management, financial management, sales & service, supervision, public relations, profitability and marketing management of the Hotel.
- Co-ordinate in planning projects, budgets, expense controls, schedules, and manpower.
- Develop and implement business plans to achieve target.
- Develop positive working relationships.
- Address operational, technical and mechanical issues in a timely manner.
- Assists in the selection of hotel staff.Conducts staff meetings.
- Adhere to all company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Receives and resolves guest complaints and employee issues.
- Strong management skills especially relevant.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Show flexibility to change and adapt to and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Build and motivate team members at all levels, excellent communications and leadership skills are necessary to ensure the continued success of the hotel.
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills and ability to develop people
With big growth plans and lots going on here, it’s a great time to get in touch with us to discuss the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your current CV