£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Hotel Operations Manager
An exciting and progressive opportunity has arisen with our client, a hugely popular hotel on the North Coast of Ireland, for an Operations Manager. You will actively lead the hotel in ensuring high standards are achieved across food & beverage & guest relations, through effective relationships with colleagues, in particular DM, F&B and Chefs.
We are keen to hear from candidates who love people! We want you to be as passionate as we are about our guests and their experience. We need you to lead the team in making every guests visit an enjoyable one, by encouraging them through training, nurturing their careers goals and allowing their personalities shine at work.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Critical thinking – demonstrated ability to analyze information, develop strategy, tactically direct the execution of the strategy, fine tune, revise strategy and fix processes
- Highly organized, self-motivated and proficient in MS Office Suite
- Front and back of house operational hands on experience
- High Quality Service Standards and Guest Satisfaction focus
- University degree or Associates Diploma in Hospitality Management or experience in lieu of
Your benefits will include:
- A competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement
- Great opportunity to enhance your career
- Staff discounts and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
If you or someone you know would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity, please get in touch.
Call Gemma Ward on 028 7035 7035