Job Role: Higher Clerical Officer with Typing Duties
We are recruiting a full time Higher Clerical Officer with Typing Duties for a vacant role in Belfast set in a hospital setting.
The post holder will be required to carry out any administrative duties required within the Haemophilia/Haematology department. This will include word processing, audio transcription where required, general office duties and other responsibilities as outlined below.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work – Mon – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary - £10.09ph
What the role entails:
· Answer Haemophilia Helpline telephone and redirect calls appropriately and deal with routine telephone enquiries from patients, staff, relatives, GP’s and multidisciplinary team
· Develop and maintain good communication during telephone calls and passing all appropriate information required on to the relevant staff
· Recording patient’s clinic attendances on PAS.
· Recording Ward Attenders and Day Case patients on PAS.
· Booking Transport and Interpreters for patients when required.
· Develop and maintain an efficient filing system, ensuring confidentiality and security of documents.
· Provide secretarial support including audio typing of clinic attendances using digital dictation system.
Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications
· One year’s clerical experience
· Can demonstrate a capable level of ability
· Be willing to complete basic Access NI Check
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.