£9.74 Per Hour
Competitive salary, convenient hours,
MPA are currently working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a temporary HGV driver.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a professional, expanding and modern thinking team.
- Driving and being responsible for the vehicle and passengers, including compliance with the Road Traffic Regulations (Northern Ireland) Order 1997 as amended and all other relevant legislation
- Carrying out routine vehicle maintenance checks as specified including cleaning and operation of any fitted power mechanism
- Daily reporting any actual or potential mechanical or electrical faults, or damage to the vehicle
- Maintain records, completing documentation and all associated work including receiving and giving instructions to crew members. Where authorised, supervision of crew, the operation of the service and customer liaison in accordance with the standards set
- Full, clean driving license
- Category C + E driving license for a minimum of 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating LGV
- Hours for this role will be Mon - Thurs, 7AM - 4:45 PM
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
If you feel this is something that would interest you, please call 028 9521 1111 to discuss it further or, alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.