HSO LM 0705
£25,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, Pension
MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a leading multi-service organisation with offices in both Derry and Belfast.
They are currently seeking an experienced H&S Officer to join their team.
- Completion of health & safety, environmental and quality inspections / audits throughout the company
- Role will involve extensive travel to contracts throughout NI and ROI (Minimum of 2 days in ROI per week)
- Implementation, monitoring and operational checks on all ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Safe–T–Cert accredited management systems and prepare health, safety and environmental documentation to support the Integrated Management System
- Accident / incident investigations and appropriate communication of findings
- Liaise with regulatory and enforcement bodies including HSE, HSA, Environment Agency and ISO Accreditation body
- Plan and organise all aspects of training and maintain training matrices for all employees
- Promote a positive health and safety culture within the company and provide advice and guidance to all managers and employees
- Provide support to the Tender / Bid Manager during the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders
- Liaise with company insurers and ensure effective communication and reporting of all incidents/accidents/claims
- Provide a monthly report and summary of all health, safety and environmental activities for presentation to the company Board of Directors
- Carry out fire drills and be responsible for maintenance of fire alarm system
- Complete risk assessments, COSHH assessments and method statements for all work operations
It is essential that you possess excellent organisational and administration skills, as well as exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal).
It is also essential that you have strong IT skills including MS Office applications and a full driving licence.
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply, forward your CV to [email protected]