IT & Digital
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by one of the fastest growing companies in the UK to source a graphic designer to join their team in Derry/Londonderry city centre. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and talented designer to work within their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate must be able to see a brief through from initial concept to the final product.
The role is best suited to a multi-disciplinary designer as it involves working on projects from branding and collateral to digital projects, to large documents such as annual reports and brochures. There will also be aspects of social media marketing using the main platforms of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
You will be responsible for the creation of our client’s digital presence, taking their current brand and helping it evolve into a standout globally recognised business. This is an exciting role, with an exciting and pioneering company, offering the successful candidate a strong work/life balance.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects and working to deadlines
- At least 2 to 3 years experience
- Have a highly creative portfolio showing a variety of projects
- Proficient layout skills and competent use of typography
- Intermediate to advanced use of core Adobe software: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Competent in the use of After Effect or alternative motion graphics software
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing approach to working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Have an understanding on basic social media marketing
- Videography skills would be beneficial but not essential
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.