GRAPHIC DESIGN (JUNIOR)
£18,000 - £22,000 (DEP ON EXPERIENCE)
We are working with an award winning, Derry based, Marketing company to source a Junior Graphic Designer to join our client's talented design team.Our client creates bespoke promotional items for commercial clients across NI and due to increased business demands, this Junior role has now developed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to understand their needs and translate these into designs.
- Create graphic designs using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator design software.
- Meet demanding timescales in a bespoke product environment.
- Support production with any design related queries throughout the manufacturing process
- Competent level of experience/ skill using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Computer literate (other tools beyond Design software)
- Used to working in collaboration with a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Experience of working effectively with customers and building effective customer relationships
- Able to translate customer aspiration into distinctive designs
- Strong time management and personal organisation and planning skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also being a “team player”
This would be an ideal opportunity for a recent Graphic Design graduate or someone with strong Graphic Design experience struggling to find suitable employment.
Our client are happy to be flexible with working hours to suit your circumstances but unfortunately working from home is not possible given the nature of their business.
For more information contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.