GENERAL MANAGER, MANUFACTURING
DERRY - LONDONDERRY
£60,000 - £70,000 NEG BASED ON EXPERIENCE
I am seeking Senior level candidates for our Manufacturing client based a short distance from Derry City. A leading manufacturer of bespoke Construction products, our client is a family run business who have enjoyed sustained growth through new contract acquisitions across the UK and Ireland. This increase in business has led to the need to appoint a passionate, driven and committed Senior Manager.
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the daily operational performance of the business, including driving growth of the business whilst ensuring current manufacturing projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Assigning weekly performance objectives and assuring their completion.
- Recruit & train high performing employees to achieve operational excellence, achieve sales, profitability, market share and business plan objectives.
- Set policies and processes across the business whilst developing, implementing and maintaining budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Maintain project time-lines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities to employees while enforcing all policies, procedures standards, specifications, guidelines, training programmes and cultural values.
- Ensure that all individual departments are effectively performing in line with their individual and collective organisational goals.
You will be a credible leader with responsibility for leading and motivating a high performing team.You will be a proven General Manager/Operational decision maker with a strong business mind and impressive organisational skills with a good general understanding and appreciation of commercials/finance. You will have a proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans and strong knowledge of operational procedures.
Applicants should have:
- Significant experience in a similar role within a Production or Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Drive, commitment and energy to take the company to the next stage.
- A demonstrable track record in successfully delivering targets in a Production/Manufacturing environment.
- The ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the business.
In return, our client offers a market leading remuneration package and the opportunity to work within a challenging, fast moving, exciting production environment.
Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV for consideration or call Marc Doorish on 07740869136 for more information.