£17,000 to £0 Per Annum
Full Time Waiting Staff
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust and we are currently recruiting full time Waiting Staff.
Based at the Causeway Hotel on the north coast, we want to hear from candidates with an excellent attitude and are committed to providing outstanding customer service.
The Position: The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Consistently provide a friendly and efficient service to ensure each guest leaves with the desire to return.
- Serve and present food & beverages quickly and efficiently.
- Work in a professional manner with all guests and customers.
- To have a full and complete knowledge of the menu enabling you to assist with any guest or customer queries.
- Attend any training that has been set up to aid your personal development.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy throughout your shift.
The Person: Applicants must:
- Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience working in a bar and or restaurant.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be an excellent team worker.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training
- Industry competitive rates of pay
- Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year
We have a number of full-time positions available including breakfast cover, shift times for this position is 8am to 4pm, 5 out of 7 days. The other positions will include more varied shift times ranging from 8am to 11.30pm.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your up to date CV