MPA Recruitment in partnership with Diamond Corrugated are currently recruiting a Forklift Driver for their state of the art production facility in L/Derry. Diamond Corrugated are Irelands most advanced packaging company providing their services to companies around the globe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and play a role in a fast moving, high volume industry.
Working as part of the overall Production Team, the key responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Working from production schedule to deliver materials to correct machine lines in timely and efficient manner.
- Loading and unloading materials and product from lorries.-Assisting with stock take and rotation of materials/product.
- Perform daily checks on vehicle(s); completion of relevant paperwork.
- Promote safe working environment in line with H&S Standards.
- Assisting with general housekeeping and tidying.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Department Manager and Supervisors.
- Previous work experience driving forklift within fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own with little supervision.
- Team player that works well with others.-Good communication skills.
- Pays high degree of attention to detail.
- Good motor/sensory skills (ability to assess weight and distances well).
- Must be flexible towards rotational shift patterns and overtime (in line with business needs).
- Valid Forklift Licence (or recently expired).
- Five GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English Language and a Science or Technology based subject (desirable).
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment (desirable).
Long term career opportunities along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits package tailored according to your qualifications and experience.
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply please contact Brenda O'Kane on 028 7136 0070 or send an upto date CV to email@example.com