LONDON, BELFAST, DERRY CITY
£30,000 - £55,000 DEP ON EXPERIENCE/ LOCATION
Our client is a Fire Safety Consultancy organisation with offices in Derry City, Belfast and London. Set up in 2017, our client has grown from strength to strength expanding across the UK and Internationally with a new office recently opened in Dubai also.
To support the growing number of Fire Safety projects they are undertaking, we are looking to recruit a number of experienced Fire Engineers across the UK.
The role will consist of providing internal support to the wider project team with opportunities to also engage in external client facing activities and meetings. You will support our growing portfolio of flagship projects during design and construction.
You will act as a key point of contact for all matters pertaining to fire engineering, fire design and fire strategy/safety. The person will assume responsibility for project managing small to medium scale projects, under the supervision of Senior Engineers, ensuring quality, time and cost standards are maintained.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably in Fire Safety Engineering. Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering may also be considered.
• A minimum of 3 years recent experience in a similar role, preferably external client facing, within a consultancy environment.
• A minimum of 6 years recent experience in a similar role, preferably external client facing within a consultancy environment.
• Experience on site undertaking inspections, managing handover, undertaking fire risk assessments.
• Structural fire engineering experience and timber structures.
• Project experience in the Middle East, Asia and US.
• Experience using NFPA and IBC codes and standards
• Use of blockchain technology.
• Development of plug-ins for BIM & Bluebeam
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Salary:£30,000 - £55,000 depending on your level of experience and location.
? Enhanced Annual Leave
? Generous Pension Contributions
? Profit Share
? Private Medical Insurance
? Health Cash Plan
? Company Sick Pay
? Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
? Hybrid/Agile Working
? Mapped Career Progression Plans
? Training & Development
? International Travel
? Secondment Opportunities
? Reward & Recognition
If you'd like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, call Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.