FSA LM 0201
Finance & Accounting
MPA Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful, established business based in Campsie.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Associate to join their Finance team. This role will be full time, fixed term contract for 9 months, with the possibility of a 3 month extension depending on business needs.
The Financial Services Associate has the responsibility of ensuring that processes are followed and established within the appropriate policies and procedures. This role is required to handle accounts of increasing complexity as well as day-to-day functions and works to research and resolve discrepancies and inquiries through coordination of the necessary resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
o Preform Accounts Payable tasks such as, managing vendor invoices
o Preform Accounts Receivable tasks such as applying payments and facilitating resolution of customer disputes
o Preform applicable month end processes
• Builds and maintains positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base in maximizing efficiencies and resolving discrepancies.
• Identify process improvement opportunities that will recognise the root cause of discrepancies, reduce future occurrences of aged account balances, and works with appropriate internal contacts to implement those improvements.
• Acts as contact and sustains relationships for internal and external groups
• Maintain financial and data accuracy through adhering to policies and procedures.
• Commits to adhering to Service Level Agreements both within the company and with outside vendors.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Will include support of special projects as identified.
• Ability to maintain professionalism while demonstrating tact and confidentiality to sensitive information.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to communicate with a range of contacts from corporate to manufacturing employees – both oral and written
• Positive mental attitude and ability to perform a multitude of tasks simultaneously with a helpful, friendly attitude.
• Proactive problem solver and results oriented
• Strong organizational skills in handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously with high attention to details and a high level of accuracy.
• Strong communication, customer service, and collaboration skills with internal and external counterparts
• Proven knowledge of operating platforms such as Microsoft Office, SAP, AS400 (Data3), Microsoft Office etc.
• Degree in a business related field or 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• Proactive problem solving skills
• Language skills
• SAP experience
• Accounts Payable or Account Receivable experience
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to [email protected]