FA LM 1501
Finance & Accounting
£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment Ltd are working alongisde an established distribution company based in Coleraine/Maghera area.
This successful business now has an opening for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their busy accounts team.
Key Characteristics, ability to demonstrate:
- Customer service focused
- Problem solving / resolution
- Continuous process improvement
- Committed team player, collaborator with exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop Processes and Process Improvement – strong adherence to process and company policy
- Trouble shoot problem accounts and close out complex reconciliations
- Month-end close-out responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis in accordance with close-out schedule
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with meaningful analysis
- Assist with control and management of complex debtor accounts
- Supervision of Accounts staff
Additional Information and Desired Criteria:
- Professional reporting experience
- Can demonstrate strong account reconciliation and journals experience, ability to see interconnections and skilfully problem solve
- Practice background dealing with small and medium sized company accounts preparation and audits. Familiarity with stock will be beneficial.
- The successful applicant must be a professionally qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Position demands a drive for process compliance, process improvement and desire to follow best practice.
- Experience with accounting and financial software systems.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply, forward your CV to [email protected]