Finance & Accounting
£10 Per Hour
MPA are seeking a Band 3 Finance Officer to join a busy Finance Team, based in the Ballymena Area.
This position is located at Greenmount House. The agreed term is for a period of 3 month initially, which is likely to be extended.
The Client is open to Part-Time & Full-Time Applications. (Part -Time: 4 days p/w)
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the administration of Users in the Finance & Procurement Systems
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data from various systems
- Assist as required with month end procedures as required
- Assist with receipting, processing, recording and lodgement of cash ,
- Preparation, processing and recording of payroll data
- Provide assistance to the Commissioning and Costing Teams
- Preparation and Analysis of management information
- Assist with operation of Accounts payable& Accounts relievable
- Assist with the completion of budgeting report as required
- Any other duties as requested by Director of Finance
The successful candidate will: -
- Demonstrate strong I.T Skills
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel – with an ability to use vlookups and pivot tables.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word – with the ability to use mail merges.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
For further information please contact Tamara on 028 2542 0136 or email@example.com click apply.