£17,000 to £19,000 Per Annum
MPA are currently recruiting for a full-time Field Coordinator/Doorstep Supervisor based in Coleraine. Our client is a leading debt recovery agency, working on behalf of major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their continued success, an opportunity is now available to join their expanding team.
- Responsible for assisting Field Operations Manager, Field Support Team and Agents in administration tasks, scheduling, communications, and client relations.
- Responsible for doorstep agents within both NI and ROI
- Administration tasks include but are not limited to: Managing Doorstep Agents in relation to plan completion performance on a daily basis, maintaining and monitoring accounts to completion.
- Primary function is supporting the day to day administration, and assist Doorstep Agents in all tasks related to performance and implementation.
- To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented, highly organised, be respectful of confidential information, have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow, skilled at conflict resolution, and be self-motivated.
- Administration of Agent applications, dealing with Agent queries and problems.
- Coordinating updates on agent stationery and marketing materials.
- Communication on behalf of Company - Prepare and/or edit internal and external documents such as spreadsheets for a variety of tasks and mass emails.
- Delegation of accounts on weekly/monthly basis to Agents.
- Organising updates of Client reports to send to various Clients weekly.
- Co-ordination and administration of Warrants including all paperwork.
- Co-ordinate the Agents accounts and travel arrangements.
- Organize meetings / greet clients and visitors to the office.
- Carry out agent audits
- Training new doorstep agents
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Doorstep administrative and Supervisor position preferred but not essential.
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook. Knowledge of Excel is critical.
- Extremely detail oriented / ability to recall information quickly, and ability to effectively prioritize
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and have a good telephone manner.
- Must be able to work on their own but seek guidance when needed.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Candidate must be friendly, personable & able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, co-workers & the general public.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Danielle McAleese at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.